Just got off the phone with AT&T -- have been trying to order a phone for my wife all week. It has been one big head bang. Each time, the person on the line knows one thing, but not enough to get me to get my phone.
I just spoke to a great lady. She knew what to do. And did it in record time. Thank you, lady (didn't get her name).
I said she should be a trainer/supervisor. But she didn't want to be a supervisor --too much for her. That's unfortunate because it was clear from the minute she answered my call -- she knew what she was doing. She was a Veteran of the company.
So, Ms. Veteran, thanks to you, I'm staying with AT&T Wireless for two more years.
The lesson: When you stop banging your head and talk to a veteran, things work ... you just have to keep at it. It feels great when you stop.
Next time, I plan to ask the customer service person how long they've been the company ... and then be asked to speak with a Veteran!
No comments:
Post a Comment